Provincial Letters

Far from the mad crowds of the city, Blaise Pascal passed comment on the strange behaviour of this urban contemporaries in his Provincial Letters. The connection between them and this blog is somewhat tenuous.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grimsby, N E Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

My star sign in Superstition. And I didn't believe in reincarnation last time, either. The only thing I can't tolerate is intolerance. I am a fanatical ant-fanaticist. I am bigotted only where bigots are concerned. I am a fundamentalist atheist. I'm proud to be a product of evolution; I know it in my genes.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Posted @ 03:11A Project For 2007 - Update

In answer to several questions which have been raised in private regarding this project, let me assure you that Madonna continues to be ignored forever and the ignoring of Cruise, Gibson & Gervaise should not detract from this.

Under the terms of the project, you should not, of course, read this post until the end of 2007.

2 Comments:

Blogger Seany said...

Happy New Year Woja!

Not that I was here,or read this post, or anything...

Wed Jan 03, 10:55:00 pm GMT 
Blogger delcatto said...

I second Seany: Happy New Year and the afore mentioned 'Krause, Giblet and Jermain' are not invited to Me Dinner at my house.

Thu Jan 04, 07:03:00 pm GMT 

Post a Comment

<< Home