Provincial Letters

Far from the mad crowds of the city, Blaise Pascal passed comment on the strange behaviour of this urban contemporaries in his Provincial Letters. The connection between them and this blog is somewhat tenuous.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grimsby, N E Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

My star sign in Superstition. And I didn't believe in reincarnation last time, either. The only thing I can't tolerate is intolerance. I am a fanatical ant-fanaticist. I am bigotted only where bigots are concerned. I am a fundamentalist atheist. I'm proud to be a product of evolution; I know it in my genes.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Posted @ 01:00New Song

'before i fell' cover art

I've recorded a new song. I may have mentioned some of the trials and tribulations of the process before. Anyway, the (almost) final result can be heard by clicking on the image to the right.

You can download a copy (and, if so inclined, read the lyrics) if you like and stick it in your computer or MP3-player (of whatever brand). Well, you can if you're using Internet Explorer; the folks at MySpace seem to have an aversion to things working properly with Firefox.

Thanks. Enjoy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the jangly guitar! Ian O

Fri Dec 15, 10:50:00 am GMT 
Blogger EAPrez said...

Thanks for the link (to Beth's Own Blog) I shall return the favor! LOVE the song. Absolutely love it! I will try to figure out how to download it on my MAC.

Tue Dec 19, 12:17:00 am GMT 

Post a Comment

<< Home