Provincial Letters

Far from the mad crowds of the city, Blaise Pascal passed comment on the strange behaviour of this urban contemporaries in his Provincial Letters. The connection between them and this blog is somewhat tenuous.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grimsby, N E Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

My star sign in Superstition. And I didn't believe in reincarnation last time, either. The only thing I can't tolerate is intolerance. I am a fanatical ant-fanaticist. I am bigotted only where bigots are concerned. I am a fundamentalist atheist. I'm proud to be a product of evolution; I know it in my genes.

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Posted @ 16:17Mystery Photograph

Going through the many pictures of Open Mic and Acoustic Culture Nights at the Tap & Spile, I came across this one. Did you take it Ian? Can anyone remember who the other three guys are? I seem to remember we played All Along The Watchtower, plus had a jam. What happened to these guys? They were quite good, weren't they. Can anyone help?

3 Comments:

Blogger woja said...

Yeah, I remember (about you playing bass).

Do you think they'll turn up again sometime?

Sun Mar 06, 02:14:00 pm GMT 
Blogger Seany said...

Sorry, I only recognise the guy in the middle

"Okay, step away from the Hobgoblin pump, nothing to see here..."

Mon Mar 07, 09:24:00 am GMT 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although the pic is rather dark I'd say it was Colin, Stik and Bob lmao ;)

Mon Mar 07, 03:32:00 pm GMT 

Post a Comment

<< Home