Provincial Letters

Far from the mad crowds of the city, Blaise Pascal passed comment on the strange behaviour of this urban contemporaries in his Provincial Letters. The connection between them and this blog is somewhat tenuous.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grimsby, N E Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

My star sign in Superstition. And I didn't believe in reincarnation last time, either. The only thing I can't tolerate is intolerance. I am a fanatical ant-fanaticist. I am bigotted only where bigots are concerned. I am a fundamentalist atheist. I'm proud to be a product of evolution; I know it in my genes.

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Posted @ 18:58Normal service will be resumed...

Well, to be precise, that should be "abnormal service". After all, I wouldn't want anyone going around accusing me of being normal (anyone who accuses me of being normal must be strange in some way).

Anyway, on with the blog. And that's exactly the problem: I haven't been getting on with the blog (done a bit of decorating, that's all). I've got lots to say about a lot of things that have gone on the last week, but they'll have to wait until tomorrow as I rather fancy some tea and then a pint or two.

My new motto: "Procrastination Rules Tomorrow, OK". And I'm at one with Douglas Adams with regard to deadlines: "I love the whooshing noise they make as they go past".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home