Provincial Letters

Far from the mad crowds of the city, Blaise Pascal passed comment on the strange behaviour of this urban contemporaries in his Provincial Letters. The connection between them and this blog is somewhat tenuous.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grimsby, N E Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

My star sign in Superstition. And I didn't believe in reincarnation last time, either. The only thing I can't tolerate is intolerance. I am a fanatical ant-fanaticist. I am bigotted only where bigots are concerned. I am a fundamentalist atheist. I'm proud to be a product of evolution; I know it in my genes.

Friday, December 17, 2004

Posted @ 13:06People with bumpy fronts

The other week my mate Sean and I noticed a strange type of person in the pub: people with bumpy fronts. These people, who didn't seem to need to shave as often as us, seemed strangely attractive.

If anyone has any more information about these strange and wonderful creatures, would they please let us know.

4 Comments:

Blogger Seany said...

and a few pictures wouldn't go amiss

Fri Dec 17, 02:03:00 pm GMT 
Blogger woja said...

Particularly of what those bumby bits actually are.

Fri Dec 17, 02:57:00 pm GMT 
Blogger Seany said...

Bumby pits?!

Sat Dec 18, 02:32:00 pm GMT 
Blogger woja said...

Lumpy, bumpy, rumpy-pumpy bits...

Mon Dec 20, 11:14:00 am GMT 

Post a Comment

<< Home