Provincial Letters

Far from the mad crowds of the city, Blaise Pascal passed comment on the strange behaviour of this urban contemporaries in his Provincial Letters. The connection between them and this blog is somewhat tenuous.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grimsby, N E Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

My star sign in Superstition. And I didn't believe in reincarnation last time, either. The only thing I can't tolerate is intolerance. I am a fanatical ant-fanaticist. I am bigotted only where bigots are concerned. I am a fundamentalist atheist. I'm proud to be a product of evolution; I know it in my genes.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Posted @ 01:30NEWS (for extremely unobservant people)

For those of you who are extremely unobservant, please note that the format of my blog has changed. It has a different layout, uses different typefaces and has different colours. I point this out in case you failed to notice.

3 Comments:

Blogger Seany said...

I've spotted it - the number on the visitor counter has changed...

Sun Nov 26, 10:56:00 am GMT 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Woja- the colour scheme puts me in mind of liquorice lime sweets. In a good way. Not sure about the blue-on-black bits though. Mind you, it could just be my crappy eyesight...Ian O

Sun Nov 26, 01:00:00 pm GMT 
Blogger woja said...

Ian: Having looked at it again in the cold light of day, agree about the blue and have changed it (actually it hadn't been changed from old template and I was getting tired so "forgot" it).

Seany: Yeah, that's what happens when people visit... ...or you spend 4 hours changing your template and looking at it every 5 minutes.

Sun Nov 26, 03:35:00 pm GMT 

Post a Comment

<< Home