Provincial Letters

Far from the mad crowds of the city, Blaise Pascal passed comment on the strange behaviour of this urban contemporaries in his Provincial Letters. The connection between them and this blog is somewhat tenuous.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grimsby, N E Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

My star sign in Superstition. And I didn't believe in reincarnation last time, either. The only thing I can't tolerate is intolerance. I am a fanatical ant-fanaticist. I am bigotted only where bigots are concerned. I am a fundamentalist atheist. I'm proud to be a product of evolution; I know it in my genes.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Posted @ 22:00While we're on the subject...

I have a predilection for ellipsis... Long may it continue, unspoken...

Tom Cruise & Mel Gibson

There is so little to say on this subject that this paragraph is too large to contain it. If there was ever a topic for the shortest essay in Contemporary Media Studies, it would be: "Examine the significance of the contributions that Tom Cruise and Mel Gibson have made to western civilisation" (10 words) (1 mark) [candidates may use wax crayons].

I think you'll find that this site says it all.

In defence of swearing

Too bloody obvious to bore you with.

Weird visitor reason

Some of you may have noticed the Bravenet visitor statistics link for this site. This gives me details of the people who visit me here, where they're from, how long they stay, how they managed to find me, etc. The following excerpt is rather weird:

Time of Visit     Nov 9 2006 9:33:38 pm
Last Page View    Nov 9 2006 9:33:38 pm
Visit Length      0 seconds
Page Views        1
Referring URL     http://uk.search.yah...t=1&fr=btfp-web&b=51
Search Engine     uk.search.yahoo.com
Search Words      still photographs of nude females

I've looked all over this blog for any photographs of nude females and can't find any, even still ones. If you can find them, please let me know.

All I'll tell you about the requester is that they are based in the UK and use British Telecom as their ISP.

Why poker is boring

Do you really need a list of reasons? The only things more boring than poker itself are poker players, golf and golfers. I'm getting bored just writing about it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home