Provincial Letters

Far from the mad crowds of the city, Blaise Pascal passed comment on the strange behaviour of this urban contemporaries in his Provincial Letters. The connection between them and this blog is somewhat tenuous.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grimsby, N E Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

My star sign in Superstition. And I didn't believe in reincarnation last time, either. The only thing I can't tolerate is intolerance. I am a fanatical ant-fanaticist. I am bigotted only where bigots are concerned. I am a fundamentalist atheist. I'm proud to be a product of evolution; I know it in my genes.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Posted @ 00:05An Interlude

Just a quick post for all those of you who've ever wanted a way to imagine 10 dimensions (yes, I know you've all been waiting for this). Go to "Imagining the Tenth Dimension" and enjoy (you get used to the slightly patronising American voice eventually). You'll need a Flash player and the volume turned up.

PS This is a way of imagining 10 dimensions, not a description of the 10 dimensions of string theory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home