Provincial Letters

Far from the mad crowds of the city, Blaise Pascal passed comment on the strange behaviour of this urban contemporaries in his Provincial Letters. The connection between them and this blog is somewhat tenuous.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grimsby, N E Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

My star sign in Superstition. And I didn't believe in reincarnation last time, either. The only thing I can't tolerate is intolerance. I am a fanatical ant-fanaticist. I am bigotted only where bigots are concerned. I am a fundamentalist atheist. I'm proud to be a product of evolution; I know it in my genes.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Posted @ 14:35Normal Service...

Very observant people will notice that this is the first post to this blog in many months.

Extremely observant people will notice that I've got rid of the commercial and strange comments which have accumulated on this site (if anyone wants the e-mail address of the nude oriental lady, I still have the original comments - I simply don't dare reply to such wierdness).

Only the most observant will notice that there is nothing much in this post except the vague promise of the title...

It's only me that's noticed that this blog has been in existence for a year.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back Roger ..... and happy birthday :)

Fri Dec 30, 02:38:00 pm GMT 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heyyyyyyyy!
hello again. Good to see you back and Happy New Year, woja!
Nice single cd by the way, any news on when the full cd is expected to be launched?!

Mon Jan 02, 07:21:00 pm GMT 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, does that mean if I use the word accordion in messages....you will delete it as a rude word?!!

Mon Jan 02, 07:22:00 pm GMT 
Blogger Seany said...

Happy Blogday Woja!
You see, we were still looking in...

Tue Jan 03, 10:34:00 pm GMT 

Post a Comment

<< Home