Provincial Letters

Far from the mad crowds of the city, Blaise Pascal passed comment on the strange behaviour of this urban contemporaries in his Provincial Letters. The connection between them and this blog is somewhat tenuous.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grimsby, N E Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

My star sign in Superstition. And I didn't believe in reincarnation last time, either. The only thing I can't tolerate is intolerance. I am a fanatical ant-fanaticist. I am bigotted only where bigots are concerned. I am a fundamentalist atheist. I'm proud to be a product of evolution; I know it in my genes.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Posted @ 17:55Some pictures I

I thought some people would like to see some of the pictures I've taken locally over the past couple of weeks (Saturdays 4th & 18th June, to be precise). No puns, no jokes, just some nice images to brighten up your day.

To add a little interest, I've not put captions on them so that you can to guess whereabouts they are. You can click on each each to see them larger.

© 2005 Roger J Coult

2 Comments:

Blogger Seany said...

Great photos Woja - who would think we live in such a picturesque place? Nice to see the Duke of York Gardens (aka Boulevard) featuring so prominently - are these taken from the real one or the forthcoming Legoland feature?

Wed Jun 22, 06:56:00 am BST 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like the pics, Woja! Didn't realise how much green there was in town!

Wed Jun 22, 11:50:00 pm BST 

Post a Comment

<< Home