Provincial Letters

Far from the mad crowds of the city, Blaise Pascal passed comment on the strange behaviour of this urban contemporaries in his Provincial Letters. The connection between them and this blog is somewhat tenuous.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grimsby, N E Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

My star sign in Superstition. And I didn't believe in reincarnation last time, either. The only thing I can't tolerate is intolerance. I am a fanatical ant-fanaticist. I am bigotted only where bigots are concerned. I am a fundamentalist atheist. I'm proud to be a product of evolution; I know it in my genes.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Posted @ 15:58DO NOT PRESS THE RED BUTTON

You have been warned:

DO NOT PRESS THE RED BUTTON

I, of course, did not press the red button but I know you won't be able to stop yourself. That's because I have determination and self-control and lying.

[Thanks to Dr Mike for this one.]

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouchhhh haven't done it, am resisting....I CAN do it...I know it will be REALLY annoying if I do...I have will power...i do, I do..................

Fri Jun 24, 10:20:00 am BST 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew red buttons wanted to be pushed. Its like chocolate that wants to be eaten, or shoes that sit on shelves and scream 'Buy Me! Buy Me!'

Sat Jun 25, 05:10:00 pm BST 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been really, reall strong.So far...
Ian O

Sat Jun 25, 07:28:00 pm BST 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why on earth would I spend 10 minutes pressing one red button? Not that I know this to be the time it takes .... just making assumptions ..... honestly

Sun Jun 26, 12:31:00 pm BST 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad it isn't a blue button cos that would have been even harder to resist...or, imagine if it had been a purple one?.....

Sun Jun 26, 06:04:00 pm BST 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm weakening...

Thu Jul 14, 05:43:00 pm BST 

Post a Comment

<< Home