Provincial Letters

Far from the mad crowds of the city, Blaise Pascal passed comment on the strange behaviour of this urban contemporaries in his Provincial Letters. The connection between them and this blog is somewhat tenuous.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grimsby, N E Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

My star sign in Superstition. And I didn't believe in reincarnation last time, either. The only thing I can't tolerate is intolerance. I am a fanatical ant-fanaticist. I am bigotted only where bigots are concerned. I am a fundamentalist atheist. I'm proud to be a product of evolution; I know it in my genes.

Monday, June 13, 2005

Posted @ 10:24Cheese update

It's official: cheese eaters are strange. For further information see "Cheese eaters are mutants" which explains that the ability to digest milk products in adulthood is a mutation. Does this mean that Doctor Xavier will be asking me to join the X-Men?

[P.S. My visitor count passed 1000 over the weekend. That's a thousand visits since April 5th. Thanks all.]

2 Comments:

Blogger Seany said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Mon Jun 13, 05:52:00 pm BST 
Blogger Seany said...

Congratulations on the first k Woja! Oh, and happy new blog.

Mon Jun 13, 05:53:00 pm BST 

Post a Comment

<< Home