Provincial Letters

Far from the mad crowds of the city, Blaise Pascal passed comment on the strange behaviour of this urban contemporaries in his Provincial Letters. The connection between them and this blog is somewhat tenuous.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grimsby, N E Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

My star sign in Superstition. And I didn't believe in reincarnation last time, either. The only thing I can't tolerate is intolerance. I am a fanatical ant-fanaticist. I am bigotted only where bigots are concerned. I am a fundamentalist atheist. I'm proud to be a product of evolution; I know it in my genes.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Posted @ 15:11News Flash: Walking into Lampposts gets national recognition

You can find the details by clicking on this link. I knew that it was an important sport.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Total agreement ... very important. Now do the stairs .... how come they grow or shrink during the night? Obviously it is much easier to see the effect when mind numbing substances have been imbibed, but that obviously is their plan.

Thu Apr 28, 12:59:00 am BST 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You neglected to mention that you are psychic......
Go on, what am i thinking???
(please keep it clean!)

Thu Apr 28, 01:00:00 pm BST 
Blogger woja said...

Of course I know what you're thinking. And I don't have to tell you. You know I know what you're thinking and you know what you're thinking is a little rude (or was that earlier?) (or will that be later?).

Thu Apr 28, 01:27:00 pm BST 

Post a Comment

<< Home