Provincial Letters

Far from the mad crowds of the city, Blaise Pascal passed comment on the strange behaviour of this urban contemporaries in his Provincial Letters. The connection between them and this blog is somewhat tenuous.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Grimsby, N E Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

My star sign in Superstition. And I didn't believe in reincarnation last time, either. The only thing I can't tolerate is intolerance. I am a fanatical ant-fanaticist. I am bigotted only where bigots are concerned. I am a fundamentalist atheist. I'm proud to be a product of evolution; I know it in my genes.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Posted @ 20:20Announcement

ANNOUNCEMENT

My fireball xl flynn MySpace page will be deleted on Sunday 25th March 2007. At the same time the fireball xl flynn music sites at Beta Records and Showcase Your Music will also be deleted. The music on those sites will be available for download and listening until then — after Sunday, they will no longer be available.

I am taking some time to rethink all the music I make and perform and I no longer think it appropriate to have these sites in existence. Thanks to everyone who has listened to and enjoyed my music and been kind enough to support and encourage me.

woja

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please extend the life of your myspace, woja...is a shame if you take it off...give it just a little longer, pleeeeeeeeeeeez :-(

Sat Mar 24, 01:03:00 am GMT 
Blogger delcatto said...

Hello Woja.
I downloaded 'before I fell' and 'so long'.
I don't think you need to get rid of your sites as 'before I fell' is an excellent song and I do think you could continue.
Maybe the songs need to be more contemporary i.e. about the shit today in society, but then what do I know.Except for the fact we do need good local musicians of which you are one. Many people do like good music despite the prevalence of the mediocre a la x-factor, etc... Rockhen's right...keep the faith especially in yourself.
Thanks for the music.
Delcatto.

Sat Mar 24, 09:19:00 pm GMT 
Blogger woja said...

As much as I appreciate the encouragement you're offering and the sincere intentions behind them, I have to do this. It's really not about losing faith… …it's just something I have to do.

Sun Mar 25, 04:20:00 pm BST 

Post a Comment

<< Home